Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) – The area of airspace over land or water, extending upward from the surface, within which the ready identification, the location, and the control of aircraft are required in the interest of national security.
- New Aviation Podcast Series
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Are You Above The FAA Average?
- 5 Things I Do BEYOND The Checklist
- Private Pilot Webinars
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Our EAA Airventure Oshkosh Schedule
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)