Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) – The area of airspace over land or water, extending upward from the surface, within which the ready identification, the location, and the control of aircraft are required in the interest of national security.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Changes To The Private Pilot Written Test
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- Private Pilot
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 2 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?