Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) – The area of airspace over land or water, extending upward from the surface, within which the ready identification, the location, and the control of aircraft are required in the interest of national security.
- Bob T commented on Preparing For Your First Private Pilot Cross Country… Solo
- Bob T commented on What To Expect On Your FAA Written
- Terence Verma commented on How To Lean The Mixture
- Terence Verma commented on Holding Pattern Entries Made Easy
- Terence Verma commented on Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft