Downwind Leg – A flight path parallel to the landing runway in the direction opposite to landing. The downwind leg normally extends between the crosswind leg and the base leg.
- Steep Turns According To The Private Pilot ACS
- Fear of Flying Solo
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures