Downwind Leg – A flight path parallel to the landing runway in the direction opposite to landing. The downwind leg normally extends between the crosswind leg and the base leg.
- New Aviation Podcast Series
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Are You Above The FAA Average?
- 5 Things I Do BEYOND The Checklist
- Steep Spiral Landing
- Private Pilot Webinars
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Our EAA Airventure Oshkosh Schedule
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)