Hold Short Line – The markings on a taxiway that identify where an aircraft should stop when it does not have clearance to proceed onto the runway. They consist of four parallel lines two solid and two dashed. The side with the solid line is that which the aircraft is to hold.
- Steep Turns According To The Private Pilot ACS
- Fear of Flying Solo
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures