Hold Short Line – The markings on a taxiway that identify where an aircraft should stop when it does not have clearance to proceed onto the runway. They consist of four parallel lines two solid and two dashed. The side with the solid line is that which the aircraft is to hold.
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- What The Airmen Certification Standards (ACS) Means To You
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?