Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) – Special FAA certification class (LSA) for an aircraft other than a helicopter or powered-lift—single-engine aircraft, airship, balloon, GLIDER, GYROCOPTER, ROTORCRAFT, weight-shift-control aircraft. While limiting the types of aircraft that could be flown by a Sport Pilot, it simplified requirements for a obtaining a pilot license and did not require a medical examination.
- Steep Turns According To The Private Pilot ACS
- Fear of Flying Solo
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures