Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) – Special FAA certification class (LSA) for an aircraft other than a helicopter or powered-lift—single-engine aircraft, airship, balloon, GLIDER, GYROCOPTER, ROTORCRAFT, weight-shift-control aircraft. While limiting the types of aircraft that could be flown by a Sport Pilot, it simplified requirements for a obtaining a pilot license and did not require a medical examination.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- New Aviation Podcast Series
- Are You Above The FAA Average?
- 5 Things I Do BEYOND The Checklist
- Steep Spiral Landing
- Private Pilot Webinars
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Our EAA Airventure Oshkosh Schedule
- Private Pilot
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)