Have you ever felt distracted? Or maybe like you’re falling behind the airplane? Your ability to multitask and stay organized in the cockpit will help you more than you can imagine. Learn in this video how to manage distractions and keep flying the airplane. Remember: Navigate, Communicate, and most importantly AVIATE!
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Uncontrolled Airport Radio Communications
- Shooting an ASR Approach
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- Help! I’m Landing Left of Center!
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 2 of 5)
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)