Have you ever felt distracted? Or maybe like you’re falling behind the airplane? Your ability to multitask and stay organized in the cockpit will help you more than you can imagine. Learn in this video how to manage distractions and keep flying the airplane. Remember: Navigate, Communicate, and most importantly AVIATE!
- e6b Flight Computer
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 2 of 5)
- E6B Practice Questions
- Is my aircraft airworthy?