Last week I shared with you some great tips about excelling at the oral portion of your private pilot checkride (video here if you missed it) In todays video I want to share my best tip and formula for cross country deviations….. On your checkride you WILL be asked to deviate (and without the help of your GPS or iPad) I’ll show you in today’s video how to be better prepared so you can do what is most important and that is to fly the airplane.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Uncontrolled Airport Radio Communications
- Shooting an ASR Approach
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Help! I’m Landing Left of Center!
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 1 of 5)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 2 of 5)
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)