Your checkride whether it be your private pilot checkride, instrument pilot checkride, or your ATP checkride it doesn’t matter…. It will be a stressful day. The video below is going to reveal some checkride prep secrets to help you better prepare. Once you get done with the video be sure to leave me a comment below and offer your best checkride advice or a lesson you learned on your checkride.
- e6b Flight Computer
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- What Makes a Great Flight School?
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- E6B Practice Questions