Static Vent – A small hole or port in the skin of an aircraft at a location where air flowing past the aircraft is least disturbed. It is the normal source of ambiant air pressure for the altimeter, vertical speed, and airspeed indicator.
- e6b Flight Computer
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- E6B Practice Questions
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 2 of 5)