The first flight after annual always makes me a bit nervous. Now after doing nearly a restoration to 23MZ (formerly 7159Q) that first flight was a high stress time. In this video I take you along for that maiden flight with our director of maintenance Russell Loving who keeps the MzeroA fleet flying.
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Crosswind + Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Private Pilot Steep Turns
- Turning Stalls
- Private Pilot
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?