Clearance – An authorization by air traffic control, for the purpose of preventing a collision between known aircraft. Each aircraft would proceed under specified traffic conditions within the controlled airspace.
- 5 Things I Do Before a Long VFR Cross Country
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Soft Field Landing
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)