Hold Short Line – The markings on a taxiway that identify where an aircraft should stop when it does not have clearance to proceed onto the runway. They consist of four parallel lines two solid and two dashed. The side with the solid line is that which the aircraft is to hold.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach