Hold Short Line – The markings on a taxiway that identify where an aircraft should stop when it does not have clearance to proceed onto the runway. They consist of four parallel lines two solid and two dashed. The side with the solid line is that which the aircraft is to hold.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Pilot Controlled Airports
- Aviation Bucket List
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Runway Incursion Prevention