I don’t like talking about accidents in aviation. However I do believe we’d be doing all involved a disservice by not learning from what went wrong and finding ways to use their story for good and make aviation a safer place.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- 23MZ Maiden Flight
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- How to Enter Class D Airspace
- Airventure Oshkosh Arrival In John Glenn’s Baron
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?