Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) – Special FAA certification class (LSA) for an aircraft other than a helicopter or powered-lift—single-engine aircraft, airship, balloon, GLIDER, GYROCOPTER, ROTORCRAFT, weight-shift-control aircraft. While limiting the types of aircraft that could be flown by a Sport Pilot, it simplified requirements for a obtaining a pilot license and did not require a medical examination.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach