Have you ever felt distracted? Or maybe like you’re falling behind the airplane? Your ability to multitask and stay organized in the cockpit will help you more than you can imagine. Learn in this video how to manage distractions and keep flying the airplane. Remember: Navigate, Communicate, and most importantly AVIATE!
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach