Have you ever been cutoff in the traffic pattern? If only everyone read and followed the basic common courtesies the AIM gives us the traffic pattern might be a safer place. In this quick video I share some of those ideas that apply to “pilot controlled” operations.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- 23MZ Maiden Flight
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- How to Enter Class D Airspace
- Airventure Oshkosh Arrival In John Glenn’s Baron
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?