As pilots we strive for proficiency. Let me take you for a lap in a 1946 Cub on floats then share with me what are some things you’ll be doing this year to live out the mantra that “a good pilot is always learning. Enjoy – Jason
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- 23MZ Maiden Flight
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- How to Enter Class D Airspace
- Airventure Oshkosh Arrival In John Glenn’s Baron
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?