You’ve heard me say it time and time again. “We practice stalls to practice recoveries not to practice how to stall!” That being said any CFI or checkride examiner is going to expect a perfect recovery. However I always try to teach beyond any test and create these real world scenarios. So in this video fly along with me as I set you up for a power off stall.
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Crosswind + Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Private Pilot Steep Turns
- Turning Stalls
- Private Pilot
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?