Is it safe to admit that early on in my flying I was intimidated by power on stalls? I didn’t realize it but I had developed a “fear of stalling” can you relate? In todays video I show you that while stalls are something to “fear” in the sense that we need to stay well away. Practicing stalls can make us a much better stick and rudder pilots. Always remember, we practice stalls to practice recoveries.
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Crosswind + Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Private Pilot Steep Turns
- Turning Stalls
- Private Pilot
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?