Is it safe to admit that early on in my flying I was intimidated by power on stalls? I didn’t realize it but I had developed a “fear of stalling” can you relate? In todays video I show you that while stalls are something to “fear” in the sense that we need to stay well away. Practicing stalls can make us a much better stick and rudder pilots. Always remember, we practice stalls to practice recoveries.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?