The majority of your multi engine training will be accomplished in the single engine environment. In this video we have a simulated engine failure on the downwind leg of our traffic pattern. I’ll show you our single engine landing procedure and most importantly remind you to keep flying the airplane!
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?