The majority of your multi engine training will be accomplished in the single engine environment. In this video we have a simulated engine failure on the downwind leg of our traffic pattern. I’ll show you our single engine landing procedure and most importantly remind you to keep flying the airplane!
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Crosswind + Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Private Pilot Steep Turns
- Turning Stalls
- Private Pilot
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?