The majority of your multi engine training will be accomplished in the single engine environment. In this video we have a simulated engine failure on the downwind leg of our traffic pattern. I’ll show you our single engine landing procedure and most importantly remind you to keep flying the airplane!
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time