I’ve been talking a lot about the importance of soft field landings lately. I truly want you to find a way to get out there and practice a real landing on grass with your CFI sometime this year. You’ll find that what we simulating on pavement does little to prepare us for the real thing.
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Crosswind + Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- Private Pilot Steep Turns
- Turning Stalls
- Private Pilot
- Short Field Takeoff and Landing
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?