Have you ever done a real soft field takeoff? Maybe you’re like most of us and only simulated one on pavement throughout your training. Allow me to take you out to the grass at X60 and show a real soft field takeoff.
- 5 Things I Do Before a Long VFR Cross Country
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Soft Field Landing
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)