Stall – Sudden loss of lift when the angle of attack increases to a point where the flow of air breaks away from a wing or airfoil, causing it to drop. (2) A maneuver initiated by the steep raising of an aircraft’s nose, resulting in a loss of velocity and an abrupt drop.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Pilot Controlled Airports
- Aviation Bucket List
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Runway Incursion Prevention