Static Vent – A small hole or port in the skin of an aircraft at a location where air flowing past the aircraft is least disturbed. It is the normal source of ambiant air pressure for the altimeter, vertical speed, and airspeed indicator.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Pilot Controlled Airports
- Aviation Bucket List
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Runway Incursion Prevention