Static Vent – A small hole or port in the skin of an aircraft at a location where air flowing past the aircraft is least disturbed. It is the normal source of ambiant air pressure for the altimeter, vertical speed, and airspeed indicator.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach