Aviation is a humbling experience. No matter how much experience you have it will continue to challenge you whether you’re ready or not. Thats what flying a tail dragger was like for me. I may be a tailwheel endorsed pilot but that was 6 years ago! Flying a tailwheel teaches you true stick and rudder skills. Fly along with myself and AOPA “You Can Fly Ambassador” Jamie Beckett for a landing that I would call “a bit too exciting” I was very thankful to have Jamie there as my instructor. Because even a flight instructor needs a flight instructor.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time