Aviation is a humbling experience. No matter how much experience you have it will continue to challenge you whether you’re ready or not. Thats what flying a tail dragger was like for me. I may be a tailwheel endorsed pilot but that was 6 years ago! Flying a tailwheel teaches you true stick and rudder skills. Fly along with myself and AOPA “You Can Fly Ambassador” Jamie Beckett for a landing that I would call “a bit too exciting” I was very thankful to have Jamie there as my instructor. Because even a flight instructor needs a flight instructor.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Turn 10, twist 10: flying the DME arc ILS approach
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?