Do you know the 4 intensities of Turbulence? Do you know the FAA definition of “Light Chop” or “Clear Air Turbulence”? Many of these terms I find are used improperly. In this video I give you a preview of the type of content inside of our Online Ground School.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?