Do you know the 4 intensities of Turbulence? Do you know the FAA definition of “Light Chop” or “Clear Air Turbulence”? Many of these terms I find are used improperly. In this video I give you a preview of the type of content inside of our Online Ground School.
- 5 Things I Do Before a Long VFR Cross Country
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Soft Field Landing
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)