Do you know the 4 intensities of Turbulence? Do you know the FAA definition of “Light Chop” or “Clear Air Turbulence”? Many of these terms I find are used improperly. In this video I give you a preview of the type of content inside of our Online Ground School.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Is my aircraft airworthy?
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- Tecnam Aircraft Headquarters Tour
- Buying a Cessna 172 (part 3 of 5)
- PIC? SIC? Dual? How to log flight time