Do you know the 4 intensities of Turbulence? Do you know the FAA definition of “Light Chop” or “Clear Air Turbulence”? Many of these terms I find are used improperly. In this video I give you a preview of the type of content inside of our Online Ground School.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Calculating Density Altitude
- Turbulence According To The FAA
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Runway Incursion Prevention
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- Class E Airspace – Where The Heck Does It Start!?
- How To Lean The Mixture