I believe we don’t practice ground reference maneuvers enough. Maneuvers like turns around a point teach us so much about wind correction and control. Fly along as I show you turns around a point.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- E6B Practice Questions
- Private Pilot Quiz
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Private Pilot
- Getting The Most Out of Your Flight Training
- Has Your Blueprint Arrived?
- I Almost Quit Flying
- Private Pilot Knowledge Quiz (Level Easy)
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)