Longtime MzeroA.com fans will remember N512R. It’s really the plane that started it all. What you may not remember is about 6 years ago I had to sell her as it really became a drag on the wallet and as a newly married couple Ashley and I just couldn’t afford to keep her. Now years later we tracked down N512R and found her almost just like we left her. Still very much in need of some TLC but ready to give it to her and welcome her back into the fleet.
- Emergency Transponder Squawk Codes
- Required VFR Day and Night Instruments for Aircraft
- Copying an IFR Clearance
- This isn’t Florida anymore!! Flying the mountain ravines out West.
- Flying a high density altitude pattern – Sedona AZ
- Private Pilot
- Turns Around a Point
- How to Read PIREPS (Pilot Reports)
- IFR Lost Comm Procedures
- Is my aircraft airworthy?